Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Daily committment thread for 11-15-08

I'm OP and getting to watch my granddaughter for the day . Enjoy that cake Uki.

Laura

Heading out to the grocery store this morning so I can make up a few meals and freeze them for when we have busy plans.
B-yogurt and grapes
L-salad
D-Ground turkey chili
S-some kind of treat

Good morning. I have what seems like a rare day off. Can't wait till this time next week I will be done with flu shots and can get back to my life. I've missed being able to get in the pool every day and also eating like a normal person. I'll be OP today, it is so much easier when I'm home to plan and cook.
Found out for sure that we are going to Indiana and Ohio for T-giving. Our son from Maryland is meeting us there so he can see his grandparents. There are only 3 and 1 step grandchildren on my side and Jeremy is the only grandchild on Jim's side. With parents getting into their 80's it's important that he sees them at least once a year.
We will be at my sister's for T-giving meal. Should have the whole family together for the first time in many years. I've volunteered to help cook so that maybe I can keep things more healthy. If not I'll eat small amounts and remember it is only one day out of my OP life.
Carrie have a great time at the party. I'll try to remember to check on myspace for the pix
Marilyn hope you are feeling better.
Everyone have a great weekend. It is rainy here and supposed to start snowing tonight. At this point in the year I almost prefer snow to the cold rain.

Pat