Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Daily committment thread for 11-19-08

Good morning everyone. I had trouble accessing the board yesterday, I tried a couple times, but couldn't get on in the morning...but I was OP all day.

I'm under the weather today. I'm a work, but would like to be home in bed. Feels like someone poured lava down my throat. My sister just called and said the flu has started at her house. I'm like...keep that there, please! Everyone is coming to my house next week for Thanksgiving and I hope to feel better and not have my crew come down with any flu from now until then.

Uki - I have the pics out of the camera, hopefully tonight I can sit down and upload some in an email to you.

I've gotten myself addicted to craigslist. I found a dining room table/chairs that is 2 years old that these people are selling and they said they never used it. I went to see it last night and there wasn't a mark or scratch anywhere on it...so I bought it for $300 (with some early x-mas $$) and DH picks it up this Sat. I'm so excited to get something new and it really was a good deal. I wanted something that looked brand new w/o the brand new price.

Well, better go, have a little to do before next patient arrives.

Have a great OP day, everyone.

I'm hoping to stay OP today. My mom and I are going Christmas shopping and she wants to do lunch. Hopefully we'll find a low point friendly place. Have any of you ever heard of Uptown Kitchen? We have one here and it serves all healthy good food, maybe we'll go there.

Pat, congrats of 75 lbs. lost, that's wonderful.

I think the gas here in Michigan is around $1.78 a gal.

Still have lots of snow on the ground and more to come tomorrow they say. I love it, but my husband says it's because I don't have to go out in it every day like he does, could be, but I think it's pretty. Have a great day everyone.

Laura

Carrie,
I know how you feel. I thought it was just my sinuses but now my throat is on really bothering me and my ears. Get some rest and hope you feel better soon.

Patty,
Congratulations!!!!Yahoo.Thats awesome 75 mark.
Keep up the good work.

Another busy day with haircut appointment, then WalMart run. Slowly but surely I am getting stocked with all I need for the next 10 days or so with all the kids coming. I am so excited! Too excited to eat and that's not good. I was out early this a.m., had a b'fast bar with me, but was so busy I never ate it and it was after 3:00 before I made it back home for b'fast/lunch and early dinner! I ate OP, though, and have 6 pts left to get in the rest of my milk and I will do two fruits or something. I wasn't starving when I got home, I was just running on adrenaline all day! That could easily get me in trouble if I hadn't had something to grab that was OP as soon as I got home, though. I don't want to do that again and push my luck.

Hey, gas down here was 1.74 today. I fill up at Kroger with points there for 3 - 10 cents off, so I'm usually filling up at the least amount. The other day I filled my tank for $34.00 and I thought I was in heaven! Hope it stays down for a WHILE!!!

Patty, congrats on the #75. That is AWESOME, AWESOME!
You are a true winner. Don't you just love this way to lose and learn the life style changes?!?!

Sorry so many of you other girls are sick. I was afraid I was getting sick Monday, but must be allergies from playing in the leaves with the kids over the week-end. The cold weather change has also affected me a little, but no complaints! Hope all of you are well by Thanksgiving so you can thoroughly enjoy being with family if that's your plan. I, too, am already telling myself that it's about the family gathering and not about the food.

Hope you have had a great OP day and planning for another tomorrow as well!