Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Daily commitment thread for 11-24-08

Good morning Pat, Uki, and everyone. Day three begins for me of being able to post OP after a bad relapse. Thanks so much for all the positive words and encouragement I find here. Uki, don't worry if you don't always make it early enough to start this daily posting thread...you do such a wonderful job watching out for everyone, that I hope you know how much you are appreciated. Sounds like you are having some busy but joyful days. Patty, have a good trip. Sounds like you have the snacking issues well planned for and I appreciate the words of advice about 'Thanksgiving DAY' and not Thanksgiving weekend. I needed to hear that since I am so newly coping with being back OP after a relapse. It's hard to figure out how to enjoy all the Thanksgiving dinner goodies and still not go back to the destructive habits I am trying to get away from. The reminder about DAY instead of weekend really helped put things in perspective. Hope it's a joyful week for all, Maajida

Re: Daily commitment thread for 11-24-08

Hi all, I'm OP and just weighed in. I only lost .7 lbs. Nothing like the previous 3 wks. but not a gain. I'm getting ready to give my MIL a perm and cut, then just hanging around the house most of the day. We're supposed to get more snow today and tonight, I'm loving it. Have a great day everyone.
Laura