Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Dec 7th WW is rolling out a whole new program

I got a kick out of reading this rumor. On the WW Core message board they have been floating the rumor that there will be no more Core. I'm with all of you, I'll stay on Core even if WW does away with it since it works for me.

Pat

I had to sign a contract stating that I would not leak any of this information until the 7th of December. I am confident that everyone will be fine with the new changes and I have pretty much eaten this way all along. I don't think anyone will be disappointed. Be sure to go to the meeting the week of the 7th to get your new information first hand.
I often come here and read the postings but seldom post. Nice to see you on here, Tobe. I am also doing well. I have asked Santa for a Wii this year and I know I have been good enough to get one too. I have been working out 7 days a week earning 4 aps. For those of you ladies who don't know me, I am 57 years old and have been at goal or below for 18 months. Next time you talk to Akus tell her I said "Hey", Tobe.

****** CHERYL YOU GOT MAIL***************

Well, hello back Cheryl.

I also follow FLEX,lost 70# in a year, still wear a size 10,( which was a size 22-24)
I have not been to a WI for months,i am starting to see that the scale and WW is the only thing that keeps me accountable.
I like new things, such as this new program. I been reading about it, but i need to go to a meeting to see it in action. I always having an option of NOT chosing to follow it and keep on the FLEX.
I am never told old to learn and sometimes in life, i need a kick in the ass to get moving.
New things shake up the body, just like people switching from FLEX to CORE

I really want my youngest daughter to follow this with me and since she is doing school at home now, this is possible.

Thanks for the emails Tobe. Nice to see some people still think of others.

Hey Kim
looks like some of us oldies are starting to flop back in here..

The new Momentum program is for flexies, but they're now incorporating alot of the core foods into it.. they're trying to get people away from the snackie snacks thats processed..
instead of a 2 pt bar, they suggest a hard boiled egg and an apple, which is more filling..
Core is the same the name changed to "filling foods"
but for the next 6 weeks they want FF people to measure for portion control.

die hard corbies or FF people can stay on the same program.... and not measure...

I hate the counting and measuring and I've lost
another 5 lbs on FF/core...

You can sign up online or go back to meetings.

I have a mtg tomorrow morning where I'll get all the new materials, and again a new wk 1 book, the old books are obsolete...

I'll know more tomorrow after my WI and meeting..

So, what foods are allowed on this new program?

I always try to eat filling foods as it is, lots of fiber. Thing is, its not always what I want to eat. Its like I know what I should be eating, but dont.

There is no counting pts. on this?

All we got was wk 1 book and core people got week 6

theres 10 weeks of new materials..

Core is now Simply Filling they want us all to count points for the next 5 weeks,
but its not a requirement..

and Flex is Momentum... which core is now part of
the new momentum program...(flex)

Theres also a new questionaire to determine your target points for the day... again in book 1

better that you go to a meeting to get the new materials and sit for the meetings..