General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Daily Commitment Thread for 12-4-08

OP one day, one hour at a time...sigh...Maaj

I'm OP today. Spent most of the day in the hospital yesterday for my MIL's knee replacement surgery. We didn't get home until around 10pm last night. Today I have a doctor's appt. so I'll be busy once again. I guess being busy helps me not to eat as much or sit and dwell on food. Have a great day.
Laura

Good morning everyone!

I had a nice time last night at my church/staff dinner. I ate light yesterday during the day. We had a great dinner, and I made some wise choices...ate small portions, etc.

Things are picking up here at work, so I'm just going to say have a great day everyone and "healthy eating."

Back from WW and as expected I was up 4.4 which makes me now 4.5 away from the 75 pound goal.
I'm going to try something different this week. I've bought the fixins for a broth based vegetable soup and will have a cup of it before supper every night. Hopefully this will cut down on the amount I eat. Even if it is good food, if I eat too much it will slow down my weight loss. I'll let you know how it goes.
If you are into WW merchandise they are having a sale now. The salad cups with the lid that holds dressing are 2/$3 and the cookbooks were $5. My center didn't have many cookbooks. They also lowered the prices on the bars (but the are still expensive).

Pat