Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Daily commitment thread for 12-5-08

I'm OP today. I went to the doctor yesterday and got a flu and pneumonia shot and both my arms are hurting. The one hurt all night long when I would move it. I don't recall them hurting this bad in the past with the shots. I also had blood drawn and my finger ******** I felt like a pin cushion when I left her office. Have a great day.

Laura

I guess I should of said poked my finger. They blotted out my other word and it wasn't a bad one
Laura

Another OP day for me here! Was going shopping with my daughter today, but she isn't feeling weel, so we will do it Tuesday while her youngest is at Mother's Day Out. I had been gone all day almost yesterday and really didn't care about going today...it was just to help her out!

I will be going over to her house tonight to watch the four younger children while she and her husband go to their SS Christmas party. She's ordering pizza for the kids....so I guess I will fix something early to feed my husband and myself before I go over. That will help keep me out of trouble, perhaps.

I have a lot of Christmas projects going on right now, so I will have a busy day. I have been up since 4:00 this a.m. so I might have to take a nap! LOL!

Hope everyone has a great day and a wonderful week-end if you're too busy to get on here!