Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PB2

Why did I wait so long? I've read about this (PB2) for about a year but when I went to the website they only sell it 4 jars at a time. I didn't want to get something that I wouldn't like in that quantity. Found out just recently that Netrition.com sells it by one jar. So I ordered one jar of regular and one of chocolate. The regular PB flavor tastes just like PB. Haven't tried the chocolate yet. It is so good to be able to take a PB sandwich on a lite english muffin and have it only be 2 points.
If you don't know what I'm talking about- they somehow press most of the oil out of the peanuts and it becomes a powder. You mix 1 Tbsp water with 2 Tbsp powder and stir till the consistency is like high fat PB. 1 serving is 1 point.

Pat

Re: PB2

LOL, Patty!! Welcome to the PB2 club. I am so with you - I love, love, love the stuff. You guys know that I eat it every morning on a LF Nutrigrain waffle. I have to tell you that over the weekend, I make a big homecooked breakfast for the gang and myself, and my Monday, I am chomping at the bit for my waffles and PB2.

Today I had it at breakfast and a PB2 and SF jelly sandwich at lunch. I LOVE peanut butter and I am so happy to get my peanut butter fix for 54 calories/1 point.

I am glad you gave it a try! :)

PB2 gets a 10 from me!! Love the stuff, too! I ordered the 4 jars and am working on the second one already! I mix chocolate in my regular powder. You can do all kinds of things with it! YUMMY! YUMMY!

I adore PB&J Sandwiches. IS this product good for sandwiches? I use the low points bread, low sugar jelly and this product?

Jessica, yes it makes great sandwiches. When it is mixed up it is just like smooth PB. Only wish they had chunky.
If you want to order straight from the company here is their website

www.bellplantation.com/

Pat

Tried the chocolate P2. Wasn't impressed. Not much chocolate flavor but still good enough to eat

Pat

I'm addicted to this stuff. Whoever created it is a lifesaver!