Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily commitment 12/15

Good morning. Just a quick note before I rush out to the gym. I hate to admit it but I'm beginning to miss the gym when I don't go.
Had good success at the Christmas party last night. Had a large salad, green beans and 1/2 chicken breast. Also had small slice of roast beef and 1/2 cup ice cream. I avoided all the pasta and the cake. I was full and felt good about my choices. One more party today. I'll take veggie tray so I'll have something to nibble.
I'll be OP today. Off to the pool and treadmill

Pat

Re: Daily commitment 12/15

good morning...celebrating 2 OP days in a row and planning on a third today....so glad you all are here. have a good week, all....Maajida

Patty, you are so on the ball!! Way to go at the party!

I am up and heading out the door pretty soon. I have a bunch of errands to run before I meet my mom for lunch and to take her shopping.

I got the trainer out of the way already.

I had a good OP day yesterday too. I made brownies last night for Scott's lunch and licked the bowl but that was it. That was a biggie for me because I love batter of any kind! LOL

I am hoping that everyone is doing okay.

Maaj, keep getting back on the horse. We have ALL been there and the key is not throwing in the towel completely. It is a new day and you have a fresh slate of choices. You can do this and we are here to cheer you on!

Is everyone ready for the holidays yet? The kids are counting the days until school is out. This is their last week and they are done on Friday afternoon. I am so looking forward to some family time. yay!

Have a good one. :)

I will try to be OP today. I fell off the wagon the past few days and am trying to get back on it, before it pulls away. I don't know what it is but I just want to eat, eat, eat. This time of year I love to bake, so it's been hard for me.

Uki, I am ready pretty much for Christmas. We are having it with my oldest son and his family this Sunday so I have to get gifts wrapped this week.

Laura

Well, the day is nearly over, but I wanted to check in and say Hi...I was OP yesterday and today.

I'm busy getting ready for Christmas and the toy drive is nearing the end (for the kids at church). I don't remember if I mentioned that I was in charge of one or not, but I've been busy with that and working.

I'm nearly ready for Christmas. I just have my sister/brother in law left to buy for and that's it. My house is decorated, cards have been mailed out, play practice is this weekend, and I haven't even begun to wrap. That will probably be late night projects here and there from now until then.

Hope everyone is doing well. I'll try to check in early tomorrow!!!!