Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily commitment 12/20

Good, snowy morning. We got about 12 inches last night. More to come tomorrow. Jim went to get the tractor and plow this morning and it wouldn't start. We called someone to come and plow since we need to get to the Christmas gift give away again today.
Yesterday was an OP day. I'm so much happier being back on Core-excuse me, Simply Filling plan. I avoided the treats at the center yesterday. My friend brought some cranberry bread and a lemon pie (I LOVE lemon pie). Just looked and said NO it's not worth all my hard work to enjoy a piece. Tonight is pizza night. I have a crust leftover from last week for me. It's made with cornmeal and oatmeal so is Core.
Hope all of you are warm and safe. Have a great weekend.

Pat

Re: Daily commitment 12/20

Just checking in for another OP day....Patty, you continue to be an inspiration....here's to happy and healthy holidays...Maaj

Trying to be OP but have overdone it today already. This time of year there are just too many goodies being delivered to my house from the neighbors, Ugh.
Laura

Laura, don't give up. If you must try the goodies pick one that is extra special and savor it. I know if I let myself I would eat cookies that aren't even my favorite just because they are there. I haven't let myself have any cookies yet but I may before the holidays are over.
I like to remember- Just because you dent your car you don't drive it over a cliff. Just because you have a time of eating too many goodies it doesn't have to continue.

Pat