Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily Committment Thread - 12/22/08

Can't believe this is the week! I still have to catch up on the posts for the last couple of days, but I did read part of yesterday's. Maaj, sorry to hear about your fall! Glad you are okay!

My husband and I went out of state to visit his brother who is in a nursing home with Altzheimers. He is married to my oldest sister, so I got to see her and one of my nephews....good day. It was my sister's birthday, too. We only got to stay about two hours, but that was the purpose of the trip!

Another one of my sister's drove from another state to meet us (her daughter actually drove her) and she came home with us for the holiday. She is a widow and we have spent several Christmas' together. We are looking forward to a good visit.

Anyway, before all that......I went to WW meeting Saturday morning and had lost another 2.2 pounds. I was so thrilled, especially since I had had a tough time or two during the week with my inner demons! LOL! I am 3/4 pound away from 60 and only 11 1/2 from goal....will I ever get there?!?!?! That is my Christmas present to me....staying on program as much as possible. This has been a long year and nothing tastes as good as getting to this point feels!!!

I plan to be OP today and through this week! We've almost made it through the year and this holiday. Nothing we have done has been fatal, if we feel off program for a meal, a day, or whatever! We are still all headed for the same results, so have a good day, good week, and look forward to a healthier New Year!

Hugs......DIANE

Re: Daily Committment Thread - 12/22/08

Good morning, Diane, and everyone. Diane, thanks so much for the nice words. Sounds like you've been busy, but I am very inspired by your take on things and how focused and determined you sound. Here's to another OP day, no matter what time of year it is. Maajida

Re: Daily Committment Thread - 12/22/08

Good morning ladies, Hope everyone is staying warm.
Diane sounds like you have your hands full with family. Hope you can have a peaceful holiday season.
Maajida, hope you aren't too sore from your fall.
I'm off to WW this AM. I called the 800 # to make sure they are open since it is a 1/2 hr. drive to get there. We are having very cold and windy weather. After WW I'm going to the gym. Need to bank some AP for the days at my son's home. Have one small gift to buy for Jim yet and then need to wrap. We plan to leave Wed. AM. Today will be an OP day.
Have a great day everyone

Pat