Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Daily OP committed 12/23

Ok I'll hop in here also. since Akus twisted my arm.

I weighed in and lost another lb... yayyy core.
love it....

I'm holding a good 10 under goal...

I go on another site where I hold myself accoutable daily.... its fun and the ladies are some pieces of work.. all liftetime on maintenance...

be back tomorrow maybe???????

Maybe lorraine will hop out of the woodwork one day and come back here....

I hear from Louanne, she also is doing well. under goal also....

Tobe and Akus, so good to see your postings...you are both an inspiration for whenever you choose to post. I am glad to post of being OP today too....Maajida

I guess better late than never. I was out of the house early today to get to the gym. Needed to earn as many AP as possible before I go to my son's tomorrow. I earned 5 today. So for the rest of the week I have 8 AP plus my 35 so should be in good shape. I know his girlfriend is making lasagna tomorrow so will have a small piece. I've asked her to have plenty of veggies. I'm taking some of "my" food so when necessary I can pull from my stash. She is doing WW on and off so don't know how well stocked she is. My goal is to not gain while I'm gone. Went to WW yesterday (usually Thurs) and had stayed the same since Thurs. Got a good pep talk about how to keep sane during the holidays. I think I'm in good shape. I'm even taking our lunch in the car so we aren't at the mercy of fast food places.
Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and New Year.
It's good to see some of the "old timers" back. Where are all the others who have been so faithful posting. Hope they are just busy and will come back after the holidays.

Pat