Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Daily commitment 12/29

I am OP today as well. I did fine over the holidays - some splurging but nothing wild and crazy. Even so, it feels good to be back to normal. I ate well today and exercised and that is the plan for tomorrow too. I remind myself that it is a holiDAY not a holiMONTH. LOL For me, things have been so busy with family and such, that I just take it one day at a time and do the best I can. Real life sometimes throws a monkey wrench in our plans and we have to just roll with it and I am finally at the place where I can do just that. It used to be that I was either OP or WAY off plan and that created more problems for me. Now I balance it out. That may mean over the course of the week or it may be that I eat a big meal early in the day and eat lightly the rest of the day. I just have to find what works for me. No matter what, I feel better when I have that balance and don't deprive myself of something I really want. Just my humble 2 cents.

Uki

Re: Daily commitment 12/29

Yea, Uki, good to hear you on here! I am with your thinking for the holiDAY and not holiMONTH! I have not deprived myself either and feel good about the choices that I made. Once you're finally in a solid routine, that feels normal to us! I'm finally at that point!