Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily Commitment 1/2

Good morning. OK the holidays are over it's back to the gym for me. I had 2 days off now it's back to the treadmill. We have a birthday party to go to tonight but I'll watch what I eat. I have my weekly points and activity points.
Hope you all have a great day.

Pat

Re: Daily Commitment 1/2

Good morning! Count me in today too. Our well pump started leaking water last night so I am now waiting on a plumber... Happy New Year - here comes the $400 bill for a new pump. :( I seriously doubt it can be fixed. Scott said the way it is leaking, it is not where pipes come togther, it is like the middle of the pump developed a hole. Rust???? Good grief! Oh well, we need water, so the plumber will be here around 11a.

Have a great day!

Hi Everyone! Happy new year to you :)
We went to a very formal dinner party (black tie event) and who slips and falls down in her heels at the after party...me! How embarasing, but I got up, dusted off and had a seat on the couch.
(I had been in the shoes all night and my feet were so sore, so it was a sign I think to take the darn things off.) I think everyone thought I had a few too many beverages, but nope..I am naturally clumsy.

Anyway...I have some of my pride back now. :) And am going to the gym after 2 days off as well.
Looking forward to getting back to routine life after the holidays!

~Jessica

Hello everyone!

Hope everyone is getting settled after all the holidays...I am.

I had a nice shopping trip with my sister yesterday. We went to Montana Mikes for lunch and I stayed OP with a nice big grilled chicken salad that was awesome.

Today, I'm just busy busy with first of the month billing and marketing for my office. I'm not really feeling very well but I'll be ok.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Hi all, I was trying to stay OP today after I got on the scale and saw I gained a few lbs. but I already messed it up today as well. It takes me awhile to get back to normal after so many parties. I've got to get back on the wagon soon because I want to get healthy this new year.
Laura

Late getting on here today, but having an OP one so far!

My sister and I took my grandson home and then stopped by a flea markey/antique store for a little bit, then came home for lunch. My son was coming out to eat on his lunch hour, so afterwards we headed to another antique mall, then Michael's. We just got back a short time ago!

They will be watching ballgames here tonight, so I am going to iron while I watch (right!). I have to get a few clothes ready for a trip to take my sister home to Alabama. We leave Sunday morning and I will be home on Wednesday night. We will get to visit the other three sisters while I am gone. It will include a stop in Mississippi Sunday for lunch, seeing two of them and going on to Georgia on Monday to spend the day and night with another. We are looking forward to it. I will go prepared with some foods. One sister in MS is on WW, too, so we will have a good lunch!

Must get off here and get busy. Laundry awaits, then dinner to fix!

Hope you all have had a great day. It is gloomy, weather-wise here! YUK! I need some sunshine!!

Later....Diane

I'm posting late in the day, but happy to report being OP...moderate cold symptoms morphed into more severe flu symptoms today, but now that I am feeling better, I am starting to appreciate having some quiet time at home. DH is sick too, and we've been napping and watching silly movies all day. I am really appreciating listening to my body and feeling a bit better with each passing OP day. maajida