Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy New Year Aimee

We know you are very busy at work and can't check in as often as you'd like, but just wanted to wish you all the best in 2009.
Hope you will be able to find a few more moments to check in.
We'd love an update.
I've been checking your blog from time to time,
but there has been nothing posted for a while.
Hope you are ok???
Love,
LouAnne

Re: Happy New Year Aimee

Aimee, this is a good time to remember to thank you for providing this space for us to get support. Hope your life is going well

Pat

Aimee - a million thanks to you for offering us this as our WW home away from home. You are a gem! Happy New Year and thanks to LouAnne for reminding us of how generous Aimee is to provide this site. :)

Thanks guys! Happy New Year to all of you! Things have been very busy for me. I've been working a lot and trying to maintain somewhat of a social life (with the people I work with). My days consist of checking my email, packing my dinner for work, eating lunch, getting ready for work, then heading off to work. I usually get home around midnight, check my email again, then head for bed to do it all over again the next day. :) On my days off I'm usually cleaning and catching up on things. Sometimes I'll hang out with co-workers for a few hours, but that's basically about it. I have today off, and was hoping to get some stuff done, but now I have to go sit at Verizon and see why my cell phone stopped working last night. :( As you can tell, I live a very exciting life these days. LOL! I think about all of you quite often, wondering how you're doing. I'm glad to see everyone is still using the message boards. :) Hope everyone is having a great new year! I'll try to check back soon.

Aimee