Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New here

Hello all. I just wanted to stop in and say hello. I am starting Weight Watchers today. I was previously a member and then I got pregnant and had my baby in January of 2007 and never got back on track. I am now 70 pounds overweight and am ready to get back on the wagon. Wish me luck!

Re: New here

Welcome Brooke, keep posting and we'll help you as much as we can. There are several daily threads, feel free to join in. You are wise tackling your baby weight now. My son will be 34 in a few days and I'm still wearing most of my pregnancy weight. I've lost just under 80 pounds so far but have a ways to go. Glad to have you here.

Pat

Hi Brook, welcome to a very special place. We're all on the same journey...maybe in different places, but it's such a wonderful, warm, and safe place to get support and encouragement. Looking forward to getting to know you....Maajida, who is working on a 90 lb loss...am more than half way there.....

Welcome, Brooke and congratulations on your baby!!! I have 3 kids and my "baby" is 6 now. My, how the time does fly. I hope you find this site as wonderful as I do. The ladies here are the best and are so supportive. Please feel free to post on any of the daily threads, to share recipes, ask questions, share food finds, and seek support if you need it. We have all struggled with our weight and some are maintaining, and some are still losing.

Hugs,
Uki

Welcome Back Brooke! Congrats on the baby as well.

I might also mention I just had my 2nd baby on Ocotber 14th.

Hello,
I'm also new here and in the same boat as you Brooke! I'm trying to lose the baby weight. I have lost almost 40 lbs so far using the Points (which just about equals the baby #2 weight gain) and have 30 more lbs to go (baby #1 weight gain). The recipes are fantastic!! I can't wait to try them! I'm in Canada and some of the products are not sold here. It may be mentioned already but a couple of my fave snacks are Goldfish crackers (you can have a whole lot of them for 2 pts) and Teddy Graham crackers (again, for me it's all about quantity!) :-) I also buy the cheese sticks for kids - they are only 1 point and help me from eating a whole block of cheese.
I'm glad I found this site!

Welcome aboard, Jayne! Lots of us count points here so hopefully we will have ideas to share with you as well. I agree that for me quantity is so important - the more food for the least points! LOL I put 0 point veggies in everything for that very reason.

Glad you found us and feel free to post on any of the daily threads.

Uki

Welcome Jayne! Post often!