Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily commitment 1/6

Wow! I am the first one up???? How did that happen? LOL

Anyway, here's to another OP day for the Aimee's gang. I am hoping yesterday was smooth sailing for everyone and that today will be too. :)

I am home today and getting chores done. I have my meals planned and will jump (well, not actually jump...) on the treadmill in a bit.

What is on your plate and your schedule today?

Re: Daily commitment 1/6

Today I am home with my youngest all day since she doesnt have pre school so we are going to put away the christmas tree and re organize the living room. She loves to help clean so I am sure we will do a little of that. I dont know if anyone watches oprah but she is having a best of life series on this week it is 4 o clock central time. She is talking quite frankly about how she let herself gain back 40 lbs to reach 200 again. And now what she is trying to do about it. Better go get the kiddies off to school

Have a great day everyone op for me.

Chels

Good morning. The world seems right when Uki starts us out each morning. Today I get to go back to my quilt club meeting. Haven't been since Oct. because of work. I decided to measure myself this morning. Haven't done it since July. Quite frankly I was surprised that there wasn't much difference. Guess that's what happens when I slack off on exercise like I did in the fall. Hope to change that soon. Maybe I'll be able to buy spring clothes in 14 instead of 16.
Seeing the ads for the new Biggest Loser which comes on tonight. The 19 year old boy who is 457 and I heard there is a woman who is over 350. I'll tape it and watch tomorrow. The inspiration I get from the show is to compare what exercises they are able to do at their weight vs. what I think I can do. It encourages me to push myself a little more.
Everyone have a great day.

Pat

Morning everyone! I'm here at work..we have terrible weather conditions and our patients are dropping off the schedule like crazy. So, today will be pretty slow!

Yesterday, I did great on the food front. I made a new dessert/salad for myself and the boys and DH really liked it. I made the carmel apple salad (found it on this web site)....YUMMO! I'm not really an "apple" person, but that recipe is a keeper!

I didn't realize Biggest Loser was starting up again so fast. I'll have to tune in and watch. I did see Oprah yesterday and she talked pretty candidly about how stress/work/and being "unbalanced" caused her to gain back 40 lbs. I really hadn't noticed on the cover of her magazines that she went from full body shots of herself, to only "face" shots...but she did so b/c she was embarrassed about her weight. Anyhow, she said that for 2009, she will be putting herself at the top of her list and scheduling in more time to take care of herself....which we all should do. Really, what good are we to our families, if we don't take care of ourselves. I stopped feeling guilty a long time ago for taking 'me time.'

Anyway, hope everyone has a great day. Keep healthy!

I'm here at work. Just got done eating lunch. My office is freezing as always. I'll be here until 5:00 and then going to pick up my kids. They started at their new daycare today and last time I checked, they are doing good. Can't wait to see them after work. Going to go home and relax tonight. It's my off day for exercise.

CHECKING AT THE END OF THE DAY INSTEAD OF THE BEGINNING, BUT IT STILL FEELS GOOD TO CHECK IN....WAS OP TODAY, DEALT WITH GREAT TEMPTATION TO GET OFF PROGRAM, BUT DIDN'T, YAY! GOT TO THE DOC WHO SAID WHAT I HAD WENT INTO BRONCHITUS, BUT I SHOULD BE FINE NOW THAT I STARTED SOME MEDS FOR IT. TAKE CARE EVERYONE, MAAJ