Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
this and that

I am surprised to see the site still here. I don't log in everyday,it has been probably a week or so since i have.
When i tried to log in today this is the message i got:

"This web site at www.aimeesadventures.com has been reported as an attack site and has been blocked based on your security preferences."

Then it gives an option of leaving or an explanation of why i got this message.
I clicked on the reason why and read this:
What is the current listing status for aimeesadventures.com?

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 1 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 3 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 3 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2009-01-08, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2009-01-08.

It also has a box that one can click that says Ignore this warning, so i did click that and it took me to the site. That is why i said i was surprised the site was still here.

~~

I have started a new exercise program, i needed something different cause i was B O R E D, doing my usual routine.

I purchased 2 "The Biggest Loser" exercise DVD's and they are awesome. Hardest cardio i have ever done, i guess that is why they call it Boot Camp.

I also purchased an exercise ball, that let's say is interesting. Fun but interesting.

Keep on with the Momentum!!!

~~

Also picked up "WW -5 Ingredient- 15 minutes Recipes Cookbook.
This is the 3rd or 4th one of these that i have. Havent looked at it yet, was to busy making homemade Spicy Black Bean Dip and Mexican Okra Orzo Stew.

( I ran my Ad-Aware and Spy ware, havent seen anything come up yet)

Re: this and that

Akus, that is horrible re what you found. I haven't had any such messages pop up, but it is frightening to think that our computer usage could be in danger. What is a recommendation we can do re keeping this site safe for all of us to be here? I am not very computer literate, but am anxious to make sure it is safe to still keep coming here. The help and encouragement found here would be tough to be without. Thanks for your update, Maajida

I'll have to look into getting those DVD's I have a walking one at home but I am very boerd with it and cant make myself walk to it anymore. With my treadmilll broken I need something.

I received the same message the other day when I tried to log on to read postings.

It says its a reported attack site. I have not anything show up on my Spyware yet. I imagine someone tried to hack it....don't know.
The owner of the site has to look into it, that is what the page said.Since i am not the owner, i have no clue what is up. I just hope since i showed here when i got a warning,it will not mess up my computer, my fault if it does.

Chelsie, the Biggest Loser DVD's, rock, & the exercise ball is fun, as i said i needed something different. I do still love any DVD with Chris Freytag, i have about 6 of her's.(Prevention DVD's)

I will say the Biggest Loser's DVD( i got Cardio Max and Boot Camp) are the hardest DVD's i have ever done, i think it is even harder then when i first started Couch to 3k