Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Daily Commitment 1/15

Laura I know what you mean about kids. My son will be 34 tomorrow. Don't know how he can be so old since I'm only about 40.
Back from WW. I did it, lost 1.8 to get me to 80.9 lost since 3/31/07. Slow and steady.
Glad to see that so many welcomed our new member. I decided that my memory is so bad that I started a list of members and where they live. All of you west of me can keep this dang cold weather. More to come tonight with lake effect snow, Oh Joy!!

Pat

YYYEEEEAAAHHHH Way to go Pat!!1 That is awesome!

Patty, good job!

WAY TO GO, PAT!!!! And Happy birthday to your son tomorrow. My son's birthday is Saturday...will be 29. He is my baby with the baby that I got to keep today on my birthday!!

Laura, Happy Birthday to your son today. I have it written here on my notepad and forgot to mention it this a.m. when I was posting.

I have got to make me a list of all you ladies, too. I have little notes here and there, but a list would be much more organized! LOL!

Today has been great having the baby. Going to fix hamburgers for dinner and we'll have birthday dinner tomorrow night!

LOL, Pat about how you can be 40 and have a 34 year old son! :)

Mitch asked me the other day, "How old are you?" I said, "How old do you think I am?" He said, "27." I said, " You are exactly right!" LOL

Anyway, I started OP today - ate my waffles and PB2, rode the trainer, and life was good. Then Scott and I went to stay with my father in law while my mother in law went to the store with my sister in law. My FIL has dementia and can't be left alone. My SIL brought lunch and it was GOOD... I had 2 small bowls of seafood chowder (scallops, shrimp, fish, corn and taters), which wasn't too bad, but then... She brought peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. Oh good heavens! I ate 3 THREE THREE THREE of them. What on earth was I thinking??????????? Needless to say, dinner was light tonight and that was that.

Well, tomorrow I start fresh. 3 cookies isn't the end of the world. Heck, I could have eaten all of them, right? :)

Hugs,
Uki

Uki, you are so funny! Three cookies is a lot better than the whole bag! Some moments just catch us at the wrong time and our guard is down and gone! LOL! You do so great all the time, though. We've been saying, we have to live in the real world and there's always going to be food wherever we are. We just have to handle the temptaion the best we can and continue on. I'm proud of you!

Good job Pat! You have done an awesome job. 80 lbs in a year is great!!!!
Chelsie-Burlington is in the Southeast corner of Iowa. We are on opposite sides of the state.