Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Emotional Eating

Hey Lou
Glad to see that you recognized what was going
on with you..

Maybe its time now, you went into the past head first
and address this issue with a trained professional..

Your story and life isn't that unique, I hear
it day in and day out sitting my butt in AA meetings
for the last 20 years...

You have my email if you ever want to talk..

love ya girl... and we go way back in this food
journey....

LouAnne, what a great example for all of us. It takes strength to try and figure out why a binge happens. Thanks for sharing with us. Glad you are able to get back on track.

Pat

I really can relate to this lou anne. I am a binger through and through. It has gotten better, mine to only last less than a day instead of all week. I tend to take too much on. Get overpressured, and then eat to destress. I am still trying to learn to take one thing at a time and then all is good. I can only get so much done in 24 hours.

I found it really interesting how u related to the book. But being an avid reader I too get my self engrossed in the characters and whatever they may be thinking. I realize I too have done the same binge routine while reading.

Thanks for sharing

chels

Thank you for your honesty, Louanne. It is so good to hear when someone is finding the triggers for overeating and addressing them head on. You are far the wiser for this and it takes great strength to share something personal like that.

I agree that prayer makes a world of difference. Once I could turn over my pain to God and let Him take it for me, I was free. That doesn't mean I don't struggle - I am human and we make mistakes and bad choices, but my relationship with God truly set me free.

Bless you for sharing with all of us,
Uki