Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Prayer's Needed

I'll be thinking about you Carrie. Please let us know how the meeting turns out.

I'll be praying for you too. My husband found out last week that he still has a job, PTL.

Laura

You are in my prayers too!! Please update us when you can.

reading this at 4 PM. Pray that all goes well.

Pat

Hey guys. Well, first of all thank you for your prayers. At the moment, I still have a job, but I took a huge loss in salary/benefits. It's been tough to swallow that and I've already (sad to say) sabatoged my weight loss efforts for the week. Guess I still resort to bad habits during stressful times. Some turn to drugs, my drug is food.

With that said, I'm thoroughly depressed and heading to bed.

((((((( Carrie))))))))

I am so sorry to hear about the loss in pay. My heart really goes out to you. We are in the same boat right now, so you are in good company. The economy is so hard right now. I have found myself humbled in so many circumstances. I am needing to ask for "assistance," and we haven't struggled like this before. Fortunately, God is good and provides for us. We just have had to swallow our pride a little more as we tighten our belts and watch for His provision.

You are not alone... I promise.

Uki

Carrie, I'm glad you still have a job but sorry you had to take a cut in pay/benefits. I also turn to food when I'm am stressed/upset about things. Just remember it'll make you feel good while it's going down but then you pay the price afterwards.

Laura