Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What do you do when you work out so much and get hungrier?

I know there are those of you who work out 5 or 6x a week. My question is, do you get more hungry? And if so what do you do to keep it in check.

I can't seem to stay away from my 35 extra points because I'm starving. How do those people on Biggest Loser eat only 1600 calories a day and work out 6 hours and not starve?

Re: What do you do when you work out so much and get hungrier?

I try to work out at least 5 times if not six in a week. I would have to say I do eat more when I work out. But it is very healthy stuff. I tend to take more time to prepare my meals and have the veggies on hand to make. I also have something to eat right after I work out. Usually a sf pudding or sj jello. ww yogurt everonce in a while. Also a ton of water.

I've always wondered do they cook their own food on the biggest loser? Because if I didnt have to cook or serve the portions it would be alot easier .

I do notice that I'm hungier more the weeks I do 5-6 days of working out. I think you might want to look at what you are eating and see if it's mostly "carbs" and try adding in some extra protein and bulking up your meals with more servings of veggies to help with that hunger. Are you getting in enough fluid too?

What do you do when you get hungrier? EAT. That's what the weekly points and activity points are for. You aren't doing your body any favors by exercising so much and not refueling. If you watch Biggest Loser did you hear Bob last week tell the young kid to eat more? That applies to us also.

Pat

I am getting enough fluid. I'm going to try and pre-prepare my lunch for the week and my snacks. I get so busy that I eat PB&J with the kids because I'm in a hurry and starving. Today I had a chicken salad because I took the time to make it. I do with sometimes I had my mom to feed me I feel like I'm on my weight loss team and I have to root for myself.

Enough pitty party for me. Thanks for the help girls. I think I might throw in a WW PRotein shake in the afternoon when I'm totally dying of hunger (3:00).