Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Shout out to Aimee

Hey guys! My mom sent me an email and said I had a shout out. :) Things are just as busy as ever. I feel like all I do these days is work. The good news is all of my extra hard work paid off today... I was made employee of the month. No big perks really, just a pat on the back and a pin to wear on my badge. Oh and a $25 gift card to use at the hospitals gift shop. It's good to finally get a little recognition though. :) I've written several papers for their open heart O.R. and just had another paper approved by the infections control officer for a more effective way to clean the regular operating rooms.

As far as weight loss efforts go, I'm still plugging away at it. It's very slow going but it's going. :) I'm just doing things on my own right now. I don't have enough time to sit in a meeting these days, but I've got some support at work.

Riley... the land shark also known as my dog is doing fine. He's a sweetie who still seems to have mental problems from time to time. LOL! I feel bad for him since he's home alone most of the time. It's nice to have him around when I am home though. :)

Well, it's almost 3 AM and I have to get to bed. I'm really glad to see a lot of familiar faces are still hanging out here. Thanks for the shout out too! I really appreciate it.

Take Care!

Aimee

Aimee,

It is always so good to hear from you and I am happy to hear things are going well for you. It sounds like life is just leeping you busy!

Thanks for checking in and letting us know how you are. :)

hugs,
Uki

Good to hear from you Aimee,
CONGRATS on being employee of the month!
Thanks for the update- keep well.
Hugs to you and Riley