Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Daily Commitment 2/22

I'm wanting to get outside, but it is so chilly. I think I shall put on sweatshirt or something and go trim my roses, etc! I need to get out of the house!

OP for today. Getting ready to fix lunch shortly and have dinner planned for tonight! I love it when things are already prepared!!

Have a great Sunday afternoon!

I'm late checking in today. I'm OP and going to WW tomorrow. I'm not looking forward to weighing in but I'm doing it anyways. Hope everyone is having a great day.

Laura

Carrie, so sorry to hear about your Grandmother. Sometimes those that are the most special to us aren't blood relatives. Take care of yourself. Stash some healthy emergency snacks in your purse. In the days to come with the funeral you may find times when there is nothing "good" to eat and you will be prepared.

Pat

Got up early, had a 9:00 meeting and 11:00 church. It's always hard Sundays because I eat lunch early, kind of a brunch, then by 2:00 when I get home I'm starving. I feel like a dork eating snacks at church so I skip them. I'm still working on a plan for Sundays that works for me. Any ideas or easy to conceal snacks for my purse?????

I lost 1.6 this week which was wonderful. I worked out Mon-Fri and was honest in writing down everything I ate. But I've done what you guys said....ate a fruit after the gym (apple on my drive home everyday) so I don't starve to death. IT has really helped.

Thanks for the suggestions. I really missed being on this board