Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Daily Commitment 2/26

Good morning, I'm back.

Yesterday, went back to my home town for a funeral; my grandma. Afterwards, spent some time with my family. The funeral was kind of early, so we had lunch together and visited. We ended up at an antique mall b/c my mom wanted my opinion on something she was wanting. I ended up buying a cake plate. Last couple times I hosted a family get together I needed one and didn't have one, so I bought one! LOL

I ended up staying late and we went out to eat at like a buffet type place. I was craving veggies and so I had lots of different veggies, one roll, and a small amount of pot roast. I also tried some grilled salmon that was very good. I got home rather late and totally crashed. All in all, I held up ok and it was great seeing my family and some family memembers that I hadn't seen in years.

Today, back OP. I'm sure I did fine yesteray, but when you aren't preparing your own food, it's hard to say how much butter and "stuff" was really in those veggies.

Have a good one.

I'm sitting at the car dealers waiting for my car to be fixed. It's nice that they have wireless connection. Just left WW. Lost 0.8 this week. Our meeting about Simply Filling was very good. There are a few of us doing it and some of the points counters asked good questions. We'll see if anyone else comes over to the SF side.
Chelsie you can keep that weather but I'm afraid it is heading East by the weekend.

Pat

I'm clear in the west and our weather has turned crappy too. Hailing, raining, windy! So much for taking a walk today, I think I'll do my Slim in 6 video, it kicks my butt but has good music so I won't get bored. My youngest daughter had a fever last night so looks like I'm stuck home again today. My house is going to be so clean by the time my kids aren't sick anymore

I have done surprisingly well on my tracking and food choices this week and last. Last week I lost 1.6 (amazing for me) and I'm really excited to see a loss this week however small (or big ).

Hope you all have a cheery day with this dreary weather!

Well, I made a huge decision and cut my hair off today on my lunch hour. I kept saying that I was going to grow it out, but I just don't think I am a long hair kind of person because I don't have the patience to wait for it to grow out. It was finally starting to get there, but oh well, it's just hair. It will grow back. I posted a pic of it on FaceBook for those of you who are on there!

Brooke,

I like the new style.

I cut mine shorter than usual awhile back and had more layers put in. I'm still trying to decide if I like it. Still experimenting with my new curling iron.

Brooke, love the hair style very cute. I've had every length hair. Jim is nuts for long hair. Was in the middle of my back when we got married in 1970. The style then was absolutely straight. Over the years its been everything from 1/2 inch all over to long. I haven't had mine cut for almost 2 years now and it is again in the middle of my back. Now it is no problem because I wear it up in a clip all the time (great for exercising). I love my son's attitude when his (ex) wife would cut her hair. He would always say its only hair and it will grow back if you don't like it.

Pat