Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Daily commitment 3/3

Sounds like everyone is on the mend and busy as usual. I'm taking a sick day today, trying to fight this sinus head cold. I sat most of this morning staring at the TV sitting at the kitchen table "thinking" about doing the dishes

Was it Carrie eating everything in sight? That was me Sunday. If it had sugar in it I was all over it. I got back on track the next day though so I can see a loss or at least no gain by Saturday. I really don't want to move up on the scale.

Hope you all have a nice day!

Re: Daily commitment 3/3

Well, I'm checking in really late. I had the 4 month old granddaughter today, so I wasn't on the computer very much until now!

I can relate to all of you late "want to snack" people!!! I just finished a bag of popcorn and that's the last of my points. My day didn't go as planned eating wise, so I had a bunch of points left tonight after dinner. I had a hot cocoa, an apple, a 2pt Fiber One bar, then a bag of pop corn. I've got to go to bed now....I have nothing left to eat! LOL! No, I can find some 0pt items when I'm really wanting something! We are all just alike!

I did have an OP day regardless of how it sounds! LOL! I just didn't have anything with points at lunch and that sort of threw me off. I had the O pt vegetable soup and was so busy until time to fix dinner that I didn't even have a snack.

Hope everyone has had a good evening and will have a great day tomorrow. I will have Lilly again, so I may be late getting on here again! I have to check in, though, no matter what time!! Toodles!!