Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Daily Commitment 3/4

Brooke....my heart goes out to you and your family. I hope he finds a job quickly and mends quick too.

Something similar happened to my brother in law about 6 weeks ago...he was fired from his job just out of the blue. He was always on time, rarely used his sick/vacation time, never had been written up, etc. It was a shock to him and my sister. Unfortunately, Indiana is an "at will" employer and they don't have to have a reason to terminate and unfortunately there isn't really a lot they can do about it.

Keep your chin up and try not to let the stress get too you. Just pull together and for sure get started on filling out the unemployment stuff b/c here in Indiana there is about a 3-4 week wait for the first check.

I'll be praying for ya!

Back from the gym and chiropractor. Decided to up my calorie burn at the gym today. Added an extra 15 minutes to the 60 I normally do in the water. Did 45 (instead of 30) minutes on the treadmill at the highest elevation. Hope it shows on the scale tomorrow.
I've been eating popcorn every night. It is a filling food and I count the oil but think I'm eating too much. When I have the big bowl in front of me I end up eating it all. I think I need to measure out 3 cups and just eat that. I fall into the trap that if it is a filling food I can eat more. I've cut down my meal portions but still have to work on snacks.
I'm watching last night's Biggest Loser.
Hope you all have a great day

Pat

Brooke, I'm so sorry to hear about your husbands job. My heart goes out to you and your family.

Hugs and prayers from my family to yours Brooke.

Good Evening Everyone.

Sorry to hear about what happend Brooke. I knew something was up after your post on FB yesterday. I am sure the next few weeks will be very stressful. I will be thinking of u and your family. And if u need to talk, yell or just rant were all here for u!!!

I have had a pretty good day. Havent gone over my points thus far and hope to keep it that way. Since I will have a 2 year old tomorrow from 630 on I plan on getting up with my dh at 5 and excersising. Otherwise it will never get done.
Weighed in at noon and I lost 2 lbs. WOHOO!!!

have a great night everyone

Chels - congrats on the loss!

Good luck with the 2 yr. old as well!

great job Chelsie, that is totally awesome. I'm over here drinking sprite being sick wondering if I should show up to weigh in on Saturday. Good to remember it can be done when you take the time.