Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Daily commitment 3/5

Still sick over here. Wondering about a sinus infection maybe or just if this sinus cold is hanging on for dear life.

Doin the usual laundry, dishes (Yee Haw!) but then I'm going over to visit my sister and help her hang some curtains.

I'm back to counting points today, belly feels better.

Uki glad that fever finally went away.

Hope everyone has a great day.

I am slow to go this a.m.! Just needed a little more shut-eye this a.m., so didn't get out of bed until 7:30. Drank my coffee and watched the end of a good movie that was on encore or somewhere. Just wanted to absorb the day and drink my coffee. I finally ate my cereal for breakfast, but the day still finds me in my gown and robe! What's up with that? Maybe I'm more exhausted than I thought. Still fighting the sinus/cold and taking Benadryl that seems to have slowed me down somewhat. I need to get my shoes on and do some walking! That would help boost some energy I'm sure! So much for that.

I'm doing good with OP this week. I'm going to a Pampered Chef show tonight at the daughter-in-law's and the invitation says "lots of good food"....so you know what that means! TEMPTATION! I will eat dinner before going, though. She knows I'm WW all the time, so there will be fruit or something I'm sure. I will just plan ahead!

Hope all of you have a glorious day! DIANE

Good afternoon everyone. Just coming on to say I'm doing well. Hopefully those of you that have the sinus/flu stuff start to feel better soon.

I did very well yesterday on the food front and doing well so far today.

Back to work I go, first of the month is always busy busy.

Hey Diane, looks like you and me are feeling the same. I'm sitting in my jammies still with little energy to speak of!

Still pretty stressed here. I'm trying not to let it affect my eating and exercising. I got up this morning and did my workout and have been OP today.

DH has applied for a few jobs in the last 2 days. He is trying everything that he can.

We are taking DS to the park after I get off work to burn a little energy before dinner.

I got on the scale this morning and have lost 5 pounds this week. I think it is probably a combination of being sick and stress, but at least something good came out of both.