Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Daily Commitment 3/6

Uki- I hit the jack pot this week with freecycle. I received a $10 gift card to Harry and David's. They have a cranberry sauce that I LOVE and it's like $5 a jar. Then last night, I picked up 3 grocery bags of "stuff" ...you wouldn't believe what all was in there. 5 toothbrushes that had never been opened - nice ones! 2 bottles of shaving cream - never used. A watch set with this really cute watch with 10 different colored straps you could interchange. A bottle of perfume from bath and body works (my fav. store in the world). A really nice hair dryer, tons of unused lotion/shower gel from bath and body....never used cosmetic bags that were just too cute! I hit the mother load of good "stuff." That's just the stuff I can remember.

Anyway, on the food front...doing just fine. Had a good OP day yesterday. Not sure what I'm eating today...today is crazy busy here at work and I didn't have time to pack my lunch so I'll be running somewhere for something "healthy."

Anyway, have a great day!!

Checking in to be OP today! I'm just in a "down" mood today and want to hibernate somewhere! I did a little walking, but still have no energy!

I've eaten some oatmeal for breakfast, but it is not sticking with me like it should! I'm hungry for something else already! Guess I'll go get and apple!

Hope the rest of you are having a good day!!

Diane I'm right there with you. I still don't have the energy I should, my face is still plugged and I just want to eat comfort food! I hope this sickness goes away sometime. I'm taking Sudafed now but doesn't give me any more energy

I haven't even been tracking, couldn't down salad last night either. All I want is sprite and carbs. I'm going to make a huge effort to track today and at least stay within points. Just a bump in the road.

Happy day to everyone!

Brooke, you guys doing okay today?

Hello ladies. I am still kind of down today. DH just called and he has an interview at 2:00 this afternoon at a car dealership. It's a sales job which he isn't crazy about, but right now a job is a job and anything will help. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for that. Also, he talked to the work comp insurance company and they told him that they may have to pay his wages until he is fully released to full duty again, which could be a while so that is a plus also. Who knows how long it will take to get the check for that, but hopefully it will be soon.
I am down a total of 24 pounds as of this morning. I have lost 6 this week.

hello everyone running around like crazy today but mainly op. Baked all morning for dd bday party . Cant say I didnt sample but I followed it up witth 0 pt snacks. Skipped the bday cake and opted for a piece of pumpkin bread instead. Instead of pizza had a sub. Now I am off to the swimming pool with five 10 year olds and my younger dd's. At least I wont have to keep them all entertained!!
chels

Hi everyone...just checking in the middle of an OP day....same stresses are in progress but trying to handle them without a return to old destructive eating habits....each day I can post of being OP seems like a miracle. Sounds like everyone is busy busy busy...take care, all.....Maajida