Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Daily Commitment 3/9

I fell off the wagon and it rolled over me. Didn't go to weigh in Saturday, I was still sick. Ate out Fri and Sat nights becauswe I refused to make dinner when I didn't feel good. Feeling better yesterday and today but I haven't taken any time to plan out my meals. I'll get back on top of it right now. I'm tired because of time change too! Sounds like others are tired too.

Brooke..good luck with the job interview for the hubby. That's a good thing that he at least has an interview! Prayers for you from us

Re: Daily Commitment 3/9

Hi everybody...better late than never, right? I've been super busy this last couple days...but I've been OP and doing just fine!

DH and I decided we are taking a vacation! That's what I've been busy doing. Can't go as far as the beach, but we are going to the mountains and renting a cabin in the Smokey's and going to spend some time there in Gatlinburg with the boys. We are going June 15 and I can't hardly wait. I've spent lots of time online comparing prices and accomdations and I've found the perfect cabin!

Anyway, I'm headed to bed. Brooke - hope the interview went well.

Chels - back away from the cookies, LOL!