Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Daily Commitment 3/10

Morning everyone. Just got my oldest off to school and my youngest is still sleeping. He didn't nap yesterday, so I'm letting him get some extra sleep. He's kind of at that age where he's outgrowing naps...it sure makes for a LONG day. I was wiped out yesterday, LOL!

Anyway, I'm doing good. I go in to work at noon, so just getting a few things done here at home this morning.

Doing well on the food front. Hope you all are too.

Good afternoon ladies. Hope you are all doing well and OP today. DD was up at all hours of the night last night. Not sure what the deal was. Her final waking was at 5:15 this morning and I had my alarm set for 5:45 to get up and work out so I went ahead and got up with her and got her fed just in time to start my work out.

Did 30 minutes on the Gazelle. I'm not sure what the deal is (maybe the batteries need replaced in it or something) but before when I did it, I was burning like 300 calories and going almost 2.5 miles. I am going at the same speed as always and lately it says that I'm only burning like 170 calories and 1.5 miles and I know that can't be right. Guess I will try to replace the batteries and see what it does in the morning.

I ate like a pig last night when I got home from work because I was starving waiting for supper to get done so I am really going to try and watch that tonight. I ate lunch at 11:00 and I am already hungry. I only had a half of a tenderloin (left over from yesterday), but since it was so high in points, that is all I brought for lunch. I may walk over to the gas station and get a banana or something to snack on this afternoon so I don't go crazy when I get home.

Hope you all have a great (OP) day!

Back on top of it today. I get so discouraged when things get derailed (not a good trait that I have). But I worked out hard today and I'm going back on CORE. I need a change and I need to see progress faster and that's what core does to me. Keeping my chin up. Hope you all are too.

Didn't realize I didn't post this a.m. until I just checked in again now! Must have had a senior moment and thought I had already done it! DUH!

Today has been Op for me. I've tried to stay busy, but am still getting those hunger urges! My filling foods aren't filling me like they should or I'm just thinking too much about food all the time for some reason!! I think I have spring fever and am wanting to get out and away for a while!!

I hope everyone has had a good evening and a good OP day! TOMORROW is going to be better!!!!!!