Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Welcome and Shout out to CRW :)

Hi there,

I just saw your post on the daily thread for Friday the 13th and wanted to be sure to welcome you. Feel free to join in the daily posts for accountability and ask any and all questions you may have. Many of us have been on this journey for some time and we have ladies on flex and ladies on core, so there are lots of people to help and support you.

This is by far, the nicest group of ladies I have known and I am so thankful for each and every one of them. I hope you find this a new home. :)

Welcome,
Uki

Re: Welcome and Shout out to CRW :)

Hello CRW, my name is Chelsie Ballard. Glad u made the choice to join WW and Aimees site. I believe that being able to talk to people everyday helps, and that is where this message board comes in handy for me. I wish u great sucess on your journey. Alot of us are posted on facebook and it was fun to put a face with a name. Look forward to "seeing" u around

chels

Thanks so much for the kind words everybody. I too am on facebook and have just listed my email address so you will be able to find me. I'm on my way to the grocery store in a few hours to purchase my week's worth of healthy food. This is day one for me. Thanks again and have a great day!

I'll add my welcome to CRW. I'm Pat 60 years old and live in Western NY. I've been with WW since March 31 2007 and have lost 86 pounds. I'm doing the simply filling technique and it works for me. Hope you join us daily so we can help each other. If you haven't found the WW message boards check them out. Lots of info there.

Pat