General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Daily Commitment Friday the 13th!! Wooooooooooooo

Well, what a day.

Congrats to those u lost.

Brooke what else can happen to you honey. But u sound like u are all holding up really well so that is great. Wish I lived closer and could help. i kinda know what u are going though. We had a basement fire in my house when I was a little younger. Good Luck and well give u all the support u need on here just let us know.

As for me I tried to remain op today. I will add up points in a minute I think I am a few over but nothing major. We went to a fishing demonstration for kids this morinng and then dinner. After that it was off to walmart and then home for supper. After that we went to a home show in town. Signed up for door prizes one minute next minute they did a drawing and my husband won. He won one of those sprinklers that walks itself along a hose. It is like 50.00 at menards I think and he has been wanting one so I was happy for him. Now back at home I am making a dessert for a dinner party tommorrow. I may not be able to control the meal ingredients but I can control dessert!! Thats the part I have trouble with anyways!
I will be gone most of tommorow as we have jujitsu, then a bday party and then the dinner party so I am posting for tommorow as well. I will remain op and that is my goal this week. To ask my self are u really hungery and if I am not then I need to not eat.

hope u all had a great day and hope tommorrow is good to. OP for me!
chels