Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Daily Commitment 3/16

Hi there! I have been cleaning like a crazy woman and the house looks so much better!

I just got an e-mail and Anna's Disney Princess books sold on Craig's List and mitchell's rescue heroes sold as well! There will be some happy kids this afternoon. :)

I have exercised and I am OP for the day and have my meals planned.

Thanks to everyone for your encouraging words about my spiritual slump. I feel so guilty about it, but this just seems to not be working for me. I miss the connection I felt at my old church... Oh well, time to get on my knees and let God give me some guidance about what He would have me do. :)

Have a great day!

OP for me today. I was up and did a quick walk before getting ready to go get my hair cut. I'm back now and have laundry to do to get ready for the camping trip. I put one load in this a.m. after I tood my shower, so I only have two to go! Then I will be busy getting my "treasures" put away again. Then it's out to finish stocking the camper before Wednesday!

It's supposed to get to 70 here today....bu, there's no sunshine yet! What's going on? Come on spring, just a few more days!!!!!

Everybody have a great day!

Good afternoon all! Hope you all had a great weekend. We are still staying with my parents and hoping to be able to get back into our house this week sometime. It is pretty crowded there as DH, the kids and I are all sharing 1 bedroom. The cleaning people are busy cleaning so hopefully in the next day or 2 they will be done. We stopped by there last night and it still smells pretty nasty, but I think it is going to smell for quite a while. I guess I will have to get lots of Febreeze and air fresheners. We plan on painting as soon as we can and hopefully the primer will seal the smell in on the walls.

I have been eating really bad since Wenesday, but I got up this morning and did the treadmill and Total Gym and have been eating OP so far so hopefully I can get back on the wagon and stay put. It's just so hard when you aren't cooking your own meals and having to eat out a lot.

The weather is beautiful here today. Sun is shining bright and it's supposed to get up around 70 so the kids will finally be able to go outside to play. I think the babysitter is taking them to the park this afternoon. Well, I should probably get back to work. Talk to you all again soon. Have a wonderful day!

Hey everybody. I've been busy doing laundry and had some unexpected company this afternoon. Taking the kids to my mother in law at 4:00 and dh and I are closing on our refinance loan. Gonna watch dancing with the stars later on and that's about it.

Hope you all are doing well. I'm doing just fine on the food front.

Hi everyone. We were in the mountains at a cabin for the weekend which was fun. I'm glad our family is finally healthy and I hope they stay that way for the next 9 weeks. The 1/2 marathon is in 9 weeks so I've committed to keep my running schedule and stay on core for that time. If I can drop 15 lbs before then it would greatly help my running. I have a plan.....need to stick to the plan. I'm going to get my husband on board so he knows I'm not eating out or having crap for this next while. I want to cross that finish line wearing some cute running outfit looking fit and sexy!!!

Afternoon everyone. I was up at 6:30 to have time to get my corned beef in the crockpot. Then to the gym and spent the rest of the day at the quilt shop. The sun is still shinning and it is getting warmer. We're having the corned beef and cabbage tonight since I was gone all day and it works so well in the crockpot. Still OP all the way.
Have a great rest of the day.

Pat

checking in at day's end...still blessedly OP...Maajida