Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Daily commitment for 3/18

Good morning. Not a lot to report here either. I've been doing fine on the food front.

There is a lot of stress on my job today. I've got one insurance problem after another I'm trying to sort out for patients. Not a lot of free time to think about food, so that's good, right?

Hope you all are enjoying the nicer weather...at least here it's supposed to be in the mid 70's today. Yesterday was beautiful as well. Wish I didn't have to spend the day working.

I had a great B/day yesterday, but have to admit I've been Off Program the last week or so. I'll get back on soon, I hope.
Laura

Laura Happy Birthday. Brooke hope all goes well getting you back in your house. Hi, Carrie.
Home from the gym and now watching Biggest Loser from last night.

Pat

Having a really determined week, hope it holds on for the next 9 as I prepare for the 1/2 marathon. It was cool to watch Biggest Loser contestants run a 1/2 last night, made me scared and excited all at the same time.

My belly is getting smaller since I've been eating CORE. IT's wondering where all of those yummy filling carbs went

Hope you guys have a great day today with warm weather.

Thanks Pat.

Laura

Afternoon everyone sounds like everyone is doing well. I am checking in quick before I make supper. Food and excersise is going okay I guess not great but not terrible. Really need to focus on that this week. Went and weighed in and gained .2 which I accept but with some excuses. I weigh in on my wii fit before I weigh at ww only on the day I weigh in and they are always exactly 1 lb different. Today they were the same so it could be the scales but enough with the excuses. I will just keep truckin along.

op for me
chels

Better late than never over here. LOL

I had a good OP day and budgeted for McDonald's tonight for dinner. I had a TON of errands to do today because I will be busy with my mom tomorrow. She has to have a colonoscopy - no problems, just a preventative test. I pick her up first thing in the morning after the kids get on the bus and I have to take her to the hospital for the test and stay with her the whole time. Well, not DURING the test, but I cannot leave the hospital. Then I will driver her home and get her settled back there. I am not sure how she will be feeling. Some people say that they feel totally fine, and others seem to need recovery time. Does anyone know?

Have a good evening!

just checking in at the end of the day...but OP after a few days of struggle last week. Uki, I had a screening colonoscopy about 6 mos. ago and my dh had one about 3 mos. ago......and neither of us had any problems....the worst of it is the drinking all that yucky stuff the night beforehand. Best of luck re your mom...Maajida