Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Daily commitment 3/19

Hello, busy busy today. didto with everyone on the feeling fat thing. I am a pear shape with I swear abnormally large butt, thighs, an calfs. oh yeah cant forget hips. then I am very small on the top till about my waist. so no matter if I go down 2 sizes which has been my lowest I still hated my lower half. I think we just have to remember where we were to begin with and then decide which one we'd rather have. Also be proud of what u have accomplished. Everyone of u deserve it.

Well this mornign is a moring of experimentaion. I made veggie cheese soup that a girl at my ww meeting said was 1 pt per cup. glad I figured it my self it was 4 pts and had over 1000 grams of sodium!! Gave it a taste and it was good but not 4 pts good. and way too much sodium for me. So I will find some one to give it too. Next was Bran muffins with sf apple pie filling. THese were very very good. 2 pts for 1/2 cup of mix 1 batch will make 30 muffins. Next was turnovers with the left over pie filling. I also had some cherry in the fridge so I made up both. I liked the cherry better. It wasnt no perfect flaky turnover but it would curb the craving if needed these were 3 pts. I would probley just stick with my bran muffin, they were that good!!

now I am off to make dinner, go to a friends for a play date. I will hop on the treadmill around 230 and then it is beef ziti for supper. Tonight is another heartstopping tear jerking episode of ER I will sure miss that show.

Hope u all have a wonderful day
op for me
chels