Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Daily commitment 3/26

Good morning all! Sorry I haven't been on to post lately. We have been really busy at home and I was sick yesterday. I'm feeling a little bit better today. Not 100% though.
We started working on our kitchen last weekend. I got all of the walls & cabinets painted. We purchased the floor, but haven't put it in yet. That will be the project for this weekend. Then all that will be left is the trim. I can't wait until it is done. What a big project (and a pain in the rear)!
DH got a job! He started today. I hope he likes it. He has good hours (6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.).
Other than that, nothing much else is going on in my world. Hope you all have a good OP day.

Re: Daily commitment 3/26

Brooke, what great news that your hubby has a job. That must be a relief.
My weigh in was as expected. I was up 3.4 I'm really not sure what is going on but did lots less exercise this week. I'll try to stay with the exercise this upcoming week and watch my portions and see what happens. Today at our meeting our leader was a nervous wreck. Her boss and her boss'boss'boss were there evaluating her. She is a wonderful leader and she did a good job but we all know how awful it is to be reviewed. We all did our part and had lots of feed back to her questions.
Have a great night

Pat