Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: daily commitment 3/27

Good morning! Hope you are all having a good day. It's supposed to be spring, but they are calling for snow today!
I don't know what the deal was with my kids this morning but one of them got up at 3 and the other at 5! Needless to say, I am tired today. Oh, and I should have looked in the mirror before I left my house this morning because I jsut went to the restroom here at work and you can totally see my bra through my shirt! How embarrassing!!! I will be going home on my lunch break to take care of that and until then, not leaving my office!
We are going to put in our kitchen floor this weekend. I can't wait until it is done. There was carpet in there from when we moved in and I hated it! We purchased the snap-in wood floor and I think it will look great once it is in place.
I hope you all have a great weekend!!!!

Late in the day but stopping in to say Hi. Had an OK day. Went to the pool this AM but found out that my hip still hurts from the fall. I only noticed it when I was doing the exercises. Went to K-Mart and they had so much on clearance. Got a set of flannel sheets at 1/2 price. Spent the afternoon finishing 2 bags that I've been experimenting with. One is a messenger bag which is big enough for a laptop. The other is denim and cotton fabric. I really like them both. Hope they sell at my craft shows. Wanted something light for supper so had shrimp cocktail and a large salad. Aldi's had a great price on cooked shrimp this week. Made the WW recipe for Key Lime Pie. It is supposed to be in a graham cracker crust but I just divided it up in small containers. It is so good.
Hope you all have a great weekend.

Pat

Popping in late, too. Have had a busy day cleaning, etc and now I'm tired. I've had an OP day, though!

Hope everyone has a fantastic week-end.

I am in late today too.

I had a fine day today - just kind of weird.

i got Scott off to work and then went back to bed. Then got up around 8:30a and fed the kids and was still tired, so I went back to bed AGAIN. By the time I got up it was 10:15a and I was meeting my mom for lunch at noon, so I skipped breakfast and we had lunch. I had a crab burrito - crab, grilled veggies, and lettuce and tomato in a soft tortilla. I topped it with salsa. Scott got home and we were tired so I slept again from 4:30 to 6:00. What is up with all the sleeping???? I feel fine, just tired.

Here's hoping I am caught up on the sleep front, finally.