Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Daily Commitment 4/1

Good afternoon. Home from the gym where I did my own "last chance workout" (can you tell I'm watching last night's Biggest Loser?) Did my usual 60 minutes of water aerobics and then 25 minutes on the elliptical machine. I was working so hard that I had sweat dripping off my face and my shirt was soaked. Sure hope it shows on the scale tomorrow. Even if I just lose what I gained last week I'll be happy. Went to the chiropractor and got myself adjusted. I twisted the wrong way when exercising and needed to get back in shape. Now I'm good for another month.
Hope everyone is having a great day. I was wondering where everyone is and then Uki said something about facebook. Guess everyone is over there. I never remember to check that out.

Pat

Hi Everyone, I haven't posted in awhile. I haven't been doing so good but getting back on track.

I took my dog to the vet because she's been drinking a lot of water and having to go outside in the middle of the night 1 to 2 times (very unusual for her). I had them test for diabetes but it came back normal. She did have a temp of 103 (a normal reading for a dog is 101.5). She's been coughing and goopy eyes. Come to find out she has a kidney infection. They gave me a 10 day supply of pills ($90) that are supposed to be a really good strong antibiotic, (better be for that price). It's just like having a child.

Hope everyone is doing good. I've even started a 30 day exercise challenge with my DS and DIL, ought to be interesting since I don't like exercise.

Laura

Hi everyone....like Laura, I too haven't been doing so good and am back on track...I just hate these periods of struggle...so much useless backtracking just to get back to where we were before the times of struggle...but I refuse to give up and part of the times when I do better is coming here to check in and make this committment. You'll see me here more often. Take care everyone...I loved reading all your April Fool's Day posts and let's hang in there together, Laura. Let us know how your challenge goes...Maajida