Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily commitment 4/2

Good morning. I'm off to WW in a few minutes. Don't think there will be any great loss this week. Just hope that I don't gain again. I'm not sure what is going on with my body right now, guess I'll just have to wait it out.
No real plans today. Hope you all have a great day. It was nice to see some old friends posting yesterday.

Pat

Re: Daily commitment 4/2

Good Morning Everyone. I am up and op. Weigh in went good yesterday I was down 1 lbs. After three weeks of small gains a loss was nice. So I have decided to give simply filling a minimum of a month and see after that. I quite enjoyed it last week and did use the occasional point and that seemed to satisfy me.

Today I am in the shower after I am done posting then off to drop of Jacolyn at a friends house for the morning. I had some errands to run this morning and the friends mom had some this afternoon so we are just going to each take part of the day. It worked out great. I have to bring my dvd player in to see if it can be fixed. It better be able to I've only had it two years. It is one that is installed in the ceiling of my van. Well see I guess.

Hope you all have a great day and great to see you guys back posting!!

0p for me

chels

checking in after a time of struggle...you guys are inspiring...I refuse to give up.....Maajida

I am in and I was in yesterday too, just got busy and forgot to post.

I am home doing chores. We go to calling hours tonight for the father of Scott's best friend. I didn't know the man well at all, but we are close to Scott's best friend and his wife and kids. It is sad, however, he did accept Christ before he died, so that is something to celebrate.

I have exercised and I put some beef tips in teh crockpot for dinner. I figured tonight might be busy, so it would be helpful to have dinner ready whenever folks want to eat.

Have a good day! Keep us posted on those weigh ins!

Maaj, we can do it. I'm OP today and did my 2 mile walking tape. I just love Leslie Sansone.

Laura

My weigh in was better than I thought. I lost 1.6 after being up 3.4 last week. While I was talking to a couple women before the meeting I mentioned that I make purses/bags. She wanted to see what one I had today. I had just made a messenger bag and was trying it out for the first time. She and her sister both want one. I have to get them done before next Thurs when they leave on vacation. Bought all the fabric after the meeting and will get them done this weekend. When they asked how much I gritted my teeth and took a deep breath and said $30. They neither one batted an eye. I've rarely sold most of my bags for more than $20. Guess maybe I'll think more about my pricing before the craft show season.
I've raked yard for an hour (400 calories= 4 AP).
Glad to see everyone checking in. We all need each other.

Later,
Pat

Good for you Patty, on your weight loss and the bags!

Good afternoon ladies. Hope you are all having a good, OP day. Well, I didn't win the New Kids on the Block concert tickets from the photo contest, but I did end up winning them from a different contest! My best friend and I went last night and it was the best concert ever!!! We had so much fun. It brought back so many memories. There were a lot of people there dressed up in 80's attire so I got a lot of good laughs and then I sat there wondering what I was thinking. LOL. We ended up getting home around 1:30 and then DD decided to wake up at 4:30. Needless to say, I didn't get much sleep so I am dragging today.

DS is finally getting over his cold and now DD has it. She started her medicine yesterday and I hope it starts working soon. I hope you all have a great weekend! Take care!