Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Daily commitment 4/5

First, Diane Happy Anniversary. You are about 1 1/2 years ahead of us. It is hard when you have so many people under foot. Jump back on the wagon and we'll all help each other. Don't think of yourself as bad. You just didn't make the wisest decisions. We can all learn from experiences.
It's not quite time for craft shows yet. Although I made 2 bags to order for women at Weight Watchers. What has me sitting for so long is that we are doing health screenings for the employees of a large grocery store chain. Each store we have to be there at 8 AM and work till 1 then have from 1-2 off (if there is no backlog of people in line). Then work from 2-6. Most of the stores are 1 - 1 1/2 hrs from my house. I'm only working 2-3 days each week. We are supposed to be done the end of May. Sounds worse than it really is. As long as we are busy I don't mind the long hours. If it is slow I hate it.
Maajida, you are right about planning ahead for meals away. Even though I'll be at a grocery store there is a limit to what I can get that is Core. So I will take a PB2 sandwich on sandwich thin, cottage cheese and pineapple, leftovers to heat in the micro. or a grain salad. For breakfast I've been known to take my shredded wheat in a covered bowl with s container of milk and eat when I get there. I've also made oatmeal and put it in a Thermos to eat later.
Chelsie, please keep all the snow there. It is predicted for tomorrow night and Tuesday.
Take care,

Pat

Re: Daily commitment 4/5

Late, late, late, that is me!! I have been here, just busy. Scott is on break this next week, but the kids have school, so we are going to spend lots of quality time just the 2 of us!

we mystery dined last night and tonight, but I felt I made great choices. It feels good to be able to eat out and still eat well and not leave feeling like a stuffed turkey.

Huge to all of you!
Uki