Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily commitment 4/7

Good morning. Carrie, your snow made it to Western NY. Enough to cover the ground. What a depressing sight when I got up.
I've had a good breakfast of oatmeal, berries and Fiber 1 and have to get busy putting the crockpot together for Thai chicken. Today is our quilt club meeting so I'll be gone most of the day. I'm finishing up a quilt for our neighbor's new grandchild.
Yesterday when I was doing the health screenings I got to talk to several people about WW. They are doing an At Work Program. It was amazing how many seemed to be doing WW in name only when I started talking to them. I have to admit that I've been guilty of that myself over the last 2 years. I have to remember that WW works the way it is written and it doesn't need my help by changing the plan.
Hope you all have a great day

Pat

Re: Daily commitment 4/7

Hello everyone. Well the snow is quickly melting here and I expect it will probley be gone by the end of the day today since it will hit 56 today. THe rest of the week looks just as nice. Cant wait to get walking outside again.

Had my health screening yesterday and I was suprised to find that my cholesteral was up not terribly but higher than the past three years. Need to find out what is causing that and nip it in the bud. My weight was up as was my body fat so just a nice little reminder of where I was in my ww journey last year compared with today. Health screenings were a month and a half earlier than last year so maybe I can get a little closer before that date. Gotta have something to shoot for.

Dont have to much going on today so I am going to try and really concentrate on my eating and listening to my body. Alot of times I get so busy that I just eat something quick because I dont know if I will get a chance to later. I started this morning with almost making a double the amount of oatmeal I normally make It had been slowly increasing over the week so this morning I nipped that in the butt. Well see how the rest of the day goes. hope you all have a great Tuesday

Op for me
chels