Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Daily commitment 4/8

Good morning everyone! Hope you are all having a good OP day! I think I have finally gotten out of my funk. I have been back OP since I started back on Monday. I even took the dog for a walk last night after work. He has quite a bit of weight to lose too.
It is supposed to be a gorgeous day out today so I am hoping to take DS outside to play after work before dinner tonight. Other than that, not much new to report. Have a great day!

Chelsie and Brooks, sounds like you are both doing great. I finally got to the pool this morning. Had a meeting later so didn't get to do the treadmill. Won't get back to the pool till next Wed. so will have to do some DVD exercising during the week. I'll be out of town for work on Friday, Monday and Tues. Jim is going to visit his folks in Ohio on Friday and stay till Mon. or Tues. I'll have a couple days (Sat. and Sun) to only take care of myself. I can eat all the fish and broccoli that I want without him making a face.
Tomorrow is WW. Right now I'm watching Biggest Loser from last night. Can't believe how they gave into the temptations. I like to think that I would resist but who knows.

Have a great day

Pat

Hey everyone, went to my meeting and weighed in and I lost 2 lbs!! YEAH, Good feeling. Here's to another week of simpley filling!!

chels

Congratulations!