Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Daily commitment 4/12 Easter

op for me off to church then my parents

chels

Happy Easter to everyone!

I've been OP today...sick, also! Didn't get out of bed until 10:30 which is never heard of! I had run fever during the night, etc. Had taken night time medication and it really zonked me, I guess! I'm feeling better now except for some congestion and coughing. I'm glad I didn't have commitments with the kids for lunch! I don't think I could have done it!

It's been raining all day and supposed to until tomorrow night, so has been a good day to stay in cozy! Glad we went to Easter service last night. I know it wasn't the same, but it was a great message.

Have a great evening!

Diane, so sorry you are sick. Hope you feel better soon. Take care of yourself.

Pat

Sorry to hear that you were sick but glad to hear that you are on the mend. Hope you had a blessed Easter.

Didnt do to well on the food front today. There just wasnt anything much that was simply filling. Had a small piece of ham and small piece of pork loin. But the rest of it was fruit salads with toppings and green bean casserole, and a california medley covered in cheese! So I did the best I can but I have a feeling I will have to work extra hard the next few days.

chels