Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: WW Walking Challenge

I don't know what the challenge is. Can someone fill me in?

I don't have the booklet with me but WW is just trying to get people (like me) to exercise and work toward walking a 5K. I'm really going to try to do this. I've been a member of WW since October of 2006 and I don't exercise and I know I really, really need to. I did go home from work yesterday and walk for 15 minutes on the treadmill after I cleared all of the clutter off of it! I'm going to try to start walking every day when I get home from work before I get side tracked doing other things. I think I will also start posting with all of you on the exercise thread. Maybe if I make myself accountable to all of you I will follow through.

I signed up today. Our meeting group voted for us all to walk the 5K together. Not sure when that will be. I didn't realize how far a 5K is (3.1 miles). I'm already doing that. So guess I won't have any problems. We can all support each other.
Uki, go to www.teamweightwatchers.com (be sure to use the www). It will tell you all you need to know.
It was interesting how we all responded to not being able to get on the site. Felt like something was missing in my day, and it was all of you.
Gained today so I went back to counting points for the week. I hate it already but if it breaks this stall I guess it will be worth it. I'm almost the same weight I was in January.

Pat

That's great that everyone exercises so much. I think I'm the only one in my WW meeting and on here that doesn't. I'm really going to make an effort and start and continue this time. I told my 9 year old son about the challenge and he even ask me if I walked yesterday, which I didn't. I'm going to as soon as I get home from work today and I'm going to post on the exercise thread.
I'm glad that many of us had another way of getting in contact with each other when the site was down. Goes to show how much we depend on Aimee's site.