Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily Commitment 4/24

I did really well staying OP yesterday. I am trying to do the same today. I ate oatmeal with peanut butter and banana in it for breakfast and that was pretty filling. For lunch I am having a spinach salad with mandarin oranges and grilled chicken and topped off with light asian dressing.

Tomorrow we are getting Taylor baptized. I can't wait to see her in her little dress. We have people coming from all over for it. I think this will be the first time that all of her grandparents (all 4 sets) will be together at one time so it should be interesting. Then we are going to a nice resturaunt for lunch afterwards. Should be pretty fun.

DH finished putting together DS's swing set today so he will be pretty exicted when he comes home from day care tonight and gets to play on that.

I've got lots of cleaning/laundry to do tonight before everyone gets here in the morning.

It is beautiful outside today. The high is supposed to be 83!!! Hope you all have a great OP day!

Re: Daily Commitment 4/24

Brooke, enjoy your baptism and all the relatives. Hopefully there will be no fireworks with all them together.
I just got home a few minutes ago. I'm beat. Left home at 6:30 this morning. I took food with me for lunch and looked up the nutritional info about prepared foods at the store so I made a good choice. Treated my self to my first of the season ice cream cone from McDonalds on the way home. I did manage to get out and walk for 1/2 hour during my lunch time.

Pat