Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Daily commitment 4/26

op for me today. I am hoping to go for a long walk to day if the rain will hold off for a while. A good book might be in my forcast as well. Have a great day
chels

Good Evening everyone. Well I thought I would come back and see how true I planned my day. I was pretty close. I did go walking with a friend and completed 5 miles. But I did have to stop home and stretch out my hamstrings. I am terribly sore from a very hard jujitsu class. But I felt better after stretching so we continued our walk. I have not yet conquered my book but cleaned and got laundry done instead. I thought I would get around half way done but dh helped me out alot today and I got it all done, folded and put away. That should give me a heads up for the week.
I have been debating all week and have decided to go back to counting points for a little while. I find myself missing some of my favorite dishes that are ww but are no way core so I think I will switch back for a while. I have been on simply filling for a month now and am quite proud I made it that long. I never thought I could live with out bread. I am happy to say I only induldged in about 1 pc of bread and 4 buns in a months time. So I say adios to simpley filling but I am sure I will be back. I truley did enjoy it.

well I am off relax. Hope you all had a great Sunday,

still op for me

chels

Hi everyone..have had trouble getting to our site here lately. Doing well..more consistently OP these days and just trying to do more of the same. Take care, Maajida