Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Exercise week of 4/ 26

5 miles walking today.

Re: Exercise week of 4/ 26

What a weekend! 13 mile bike ride Saturday and looking at a long one today too.

60 minutes water aerobics and weight lifting circuit

Pat

13 mile bike ride today. This is the last nice day this week, so I decided to take advantage of it.

5.5 mile walk

I need ya'lls energy!

10 hrs lifting, changing, feeding, bathing, and playing with 6 month old granddaughter! Oh, forgot the rocking, holding, and loving!!!

Gotta count for something!! LOL!!

8.5 miles walked today (including around the house I wore the pedometor today.) and 1 hour of jujitsu

Ooops! 10.5 miles on the bike yesterday. Chelsie - you are amazing!! Awesome job on all those miles. :)

4 mile walk last night after my meeting. Thanks uki, I knew if I wanted to at least maintain I needed to walk as much as I could. Also I have found someone to walk with that has just as crazy of a schedule as me so we dont have any set time we walk we just always find at least an hour a day somewhere and do it 5-6 days a week. Having a walking partner keeps me very accountable.

Picked up another 10.5 miles on the bike today. I got chased by a pack of Saint Bernard puppies. They were friendly, but what a sight! There must have been 8 of them all chasing me. LOL

40 minutes of Wii Fit this morning (boxing, jogging, step aerobics and hula hooping)

6 miles walked!

May 2 6 miles

7.5 miles on the biek yesterday. I had new seat issues and had to quit early...