Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Daily Commitment 5/1

Was rereading yesterday's posts; great job to Patty and Brooke on the weight loss this week!!

I did really good OP yesterday. Went grocery shopping a day early and it took way longer than usual. Trying to read labels and look at how much carbs are in the things that I need to limit. I picked up a box of 100 cal. cupcakes, looked at the label and remembered I set a "goal" of not bringing those home...so I put them back. Woohoo for me overcoming the temptation! Wanted to pick up some Carb Smart Vanilla ice cream, but they were out of it at my Walmart, so will have to look for that next time. I did pick up some of those skinny cow truffle ice cream things...I wasn't impressed. Tasted like a fudge pop and other brands I've had are slightly cheaper for the same taste. But, for a lower carb "treat" this week, it was OK. I did buy extra fruit for me so hopefully it will satisfy my little sweet tooth (ok, big sweet tooth).

We're celebrating my son's 4th B-Day tomorrow. Have to work my second job this eve. and then come home and try to clean up my place since everyone is coming over...always something to do.

Have a good one!

Re: Daily Commitment 5/1

Brooke totally didnt even see your post yesterday. Way to go on the loss!!