Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Daily commitment 5/14

Chels, sorry to hear that you gained. At least you know why and are ready to adjust. Sounds like your life is very hectic and you aren't leaving enough time for yourself. Sounds like hubby is ready to give you a hand and that is huge. Hope you find whatever is your "normal".
I had another loss this week. Lost 1.4 which puts me at 91.7 gone. I have an appointment with MD in a couple weeks. Want him to give me a note for a new goal weight of about 175. I'm now at 184.8. I've never been below 165 in my adult life.
Found some interesting looking steaks at Aldi's today. 2 -3.75oz flavored steaks that you cook straight from the freezer. They were 3.19 a package. Got all 3 flavors so will try the fajita ones tonight with peppers and onions in a wrap. If they are good think I'll stock up.

Pat

Hello ladies!!! Hope you are all having a good day! I haven't been able to get on lately to post because I started my "new job" on Monday and my boss just goes non-stop! I was just a receptionist and did things here and there for the attorneys but I am now secretary to one of the attorneys and he has been keeping me super busy. It makes the day go quickly but also makes me want to pull my hair out at times! LOL

Anyway, I had my weigh in today. I'm down 1.2 from last week for a total of 7.8. I'm satisfied with my progress, just wish it were a little more. I know it will come in time. Our leader's husband passed away yesterday so we had a sub and I really liked her.

Well, back to work I go. Have a great rest of your week!

Brooke, congratulations on your loss. Sounds like your new job will keep you too busy to eat. Guess that is a good thing as long as it doesn't cause you a lot of stress. Keep up the good work.

Pat