Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily commitment 5/23

Good morning. Hope you are all enjoying the holiday weekend. We are staying home away from all the crazies on the road. I got flowers yesterday and will plant them today.
Food shouldn't be a problem since we aren't doing anything special. So far I'm doing OK on Simply Filling again.
Enjoy your family and remember our men and women who have served in the Armed Forces, especially those who laid down their lives for our freedom.

Pat

Re: Daily commitment 5/23

Good Morning, we are up and moving over here. not too much planned for today. Dd has softball practice and then my grandpas 80th birthday today. tonight I am hoping to grill, maybe a walk this afternoon.

doing really well this week so far. lets hope it shows on the scale next week.

have a great holiday weekend. op for me
chels

Re: Daily commitment 5/23

Well good evening everyone! I had the best day today. Nothing spectacular happened. Nothing at all that is why today was such a great day! Hung out this morning. Grandpas bday this afternoon. Then a long walk. painted with the kiddos. Relaxed and ate a late supper of tbone, sweet potatoe, corn on the cob. Didnt have anywhere to go so I really didnt care what time it was most of the night. Lit a campfire and induldged in a smore. I probley ate all of my activity points tonight but at least I had earned them first. ahh, the best part is that I get to wake up tommorrow and do this all over again.

hope you all had a great day to.

Chels